Thursday, April 7, 2011

Motivation

If you won 319 million dollars, what would you be motivated to do if money was never going to be a concern????

If I won all that money, I believe my life would change very little. I would motivated myself to use the money only for emergencies and for college. I would also motivated myself to use the money for when my mother got older and she would need a new place to live, like in a senior citizen home or something and I would also use the money for insurance for my family. But even though I had money, I would still motivate myself to go to college and get a job because it's my dream to become a teacher. Even though I would have money, I would motivate myself to use the money to go to college and get a job. I would motivated myself to becoming a teacher because it is my dream to teach the younger generation in the area of English and of course there are other reasons, but those are personal. So my life might not be any different because cool cars, new technology, awesome house, don't really appeal to me, I love where I live and I love what I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment