Saturday, November 6, 2010

Psyche Career Fair

The top three I really liked are the following:

1. school psychology
2. educational psychology
3. geriatric psychology

I like these three the most because they involve helping people. The first two have to deal with school and children while geriatric psychology has to deal with helping the elderly.

I don't think I'll major in psychology because I really want to be a teacher and teach kids, rather then figuring out what's wrong with them. I'm also not very good with speaking to people and giving advice.

It's useful when you're reading a book or watching a movie. You can identify what's wrong with a character or why they are like that. In the real world it's useful because you will have answers about why people act the way they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment